Saturday, October 17, 2009

Altoids Advertisement


Very clever advertisement from Altoids!
You know, I think every teen guy has had their mom walk in on them practically naked, just in undies, and maybe even in the middle of masturbating.
Well, the previous picture I uploaded, well about an hour after that, guess what? I was in my room just wearing boxer briefs with them down to my knees, and me wanking it fantasizing about my mom using the dildo. Mom knocks on the door and comes right in. BUSTED!
Of course she had to get even for the earlier event. She looked at me while I was desperately trying to get my boxer briefs pulled back up, and said "oh my, seems I have something on you now. We're even now!" She stood there just glaring at me, looked down at my raging hard on, now in my boxer briefs and she added "by the way, you are pretty damn sexy, you know that"? Then she turned and left the room.
I guess what comes around goes around. I had her totally embarassed earlier, and not too much later had me totally embarassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment